MyNextDays is a Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) App that displays your upcoming appointments in a comprehensive form, such as a list view, a week view, and a month view. Appointments are displayed in separate lists of today, tomorrow, this week, next week, and all. Scroll through the weeks. Search for an appointment by entering its title (or part of the title) or its date.
MyNextDays has the following features:
- List upcoming appointments in different lists (today, tomorrow, this week, next week)
- Display appointments in a grid (week view, month view)
- Display appointments in a graphical week view or day view
- Month view with configurable size
- Configurable font sizes in month view and week view
- Search for an appointment (subject, date)
- Display appointments in configurable tiles
- For appointments with location data: show Bing Map and calculate shortest route
- Tap on any appoinment to see its details (including time until, remaining time etc.)
After the App has been launched, the upcoming appointments are displayed in several lists (All, Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week).
Tiles are selected a follows:
1. In the settings, select "Display":
2.) Scroll down and select one of the options for a tile. Then, on the next screen, decide what should be displayed on the back of the tile. If you unselect, then the tile will not flip.
3) Finally, activate the tiles on the main screen's applicationbar.
You can delete the tiles in the settings.
The tiles display today's normal appointments, allday appointments, and a month calendar as well as the current week. The number on the right "#05" is the current week number
Tap on the first day ("From today") will display the top of the list (the next appointment). Tap on the last day ("Until") will display the end of the list (the appointment been farthest aways in the future).
|Create a live tile showing the upcoming appointments|
|Opens a page where you can search for an apointment (by subject or date)|
|Opens a window with a month view.|
|Opens a window with a week view.|
Week view (portrait mode)
The Colors of the symbol represent the different accounts. All colors are selected in the settings. It is also possible to display the appointments from selected accounts.
Week view (landscape mode)
The symbols mark the different types of appointments (open rectangle - full day; filled rectangle - standard; circle - multiple days). If the option is selected, then the colors of the symbols show the different calendars (accounts) of the appointments.
Month view (portrait mode)
Settings page (with color selection)
If there are attendents of a meeting, then their names and e-mail addresses are displayed in a list.